Early Bird registration opens on December 1 and we are happy to announce that again this year we will be offering scholarships to cover hotel costs for qualified non-profit attendees who register early.
This generous sponsorship allows us to cover one or two nights’ accommodation* for attendees who meet the following requirements:
- History as a housing developer or as a provider of housing or shelter and services to the homeless and other special need populations
- Documented nonprofit status
- Office location of more than 75 miles from the Music City Center (150 miles distance qualifies for two nights accommodations)
- Attendees are required to have registered and paid early bird conference registration by December 31, 2018. Please visit THGHC.com starting December 1 for a link.
- When applicants have registered, they should fill out the attached application form and send to RAgee@thda.org by January 4, 2019 with nonprofit documentation. If you meet the aforementioned criteria and have not previously defaulted on a scholarship**, THDA will make your reservation, and send you a hotel confirmation if all requirements are met, or notify you if you are not eligible or the funds are committed.
*covered costs include room and parking charges at the hotels. Parking at the Music City Center and any incidental charges at the hotel (ex: room service or bar tabs) will NOT be covered by THDA. Eligible nights are the evenings of March 5 and March 6 only.
**If you have received a scholarship to the conference in previous years but been a no-show, you are not eligible to receive future scholarships.